Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Last Few Weeks...

I thought all these pictures were great, so I figured I'd put them all up. There are a lot!
Cade likes to climb into Connor's bouncer and have a good ol' time.

How Cade isn't a little fatty, I'll never know. He is constantly eating!

So happy!

Why he's making this face, I have no idea? He loves to eat, especially pancakes and cottage cheese. It looks like he's pointing to his food and is asking, "What, you expect me to eat this junk Mom?"

I love when babies start moving around in their sleep and I get to walk in and find something like this, Connor is so dang cute!

In Daddy's Shoes.

Cade loves to eat chopped ice, hold his blankie and sit in the Bumbo.

I was looking through pictures of Cade when he was the same age as Connor and found this picture of him playing w/ his toys in his basket.

So, I figured I should start doing the same w/ Connor, and well, he loved it! (I just noticed they're wearing the same outfit!!!!)

Doesn't his face just look like it is screaming trouble?


"I am getting so good w/ my fork/spoon, but I still like to eat w/ my hands."

One morning I was busy doing something and I went into the kitchen to find Cade under the table and...

Connor under the bar just giggling at each other :)

I could not get this picture to upload the correct way, sorry. But, this just shows how much Cade adores chocolate!

I couldn't get this picture to go in right either. But, I love this picture!

He has quite the tongue.

Wearing Mommy's hat.

Lovin' him some cupcakes.

Connor trying to take Cade's book, and of course Cade won't have anything to do w/ that!

My happy smiley boy!

One Sunday we decided to go for a walk w/ the boys. Connor wore this Horse outfit to keep warm.

This boy loves to eat!

Cade playing peek-a-boo.


"I'm 20 months old today!"
The boys and I went to the Legacy Center Pool, in Lehi, with Lindsey and her son Gabe.

I'm 8 months old today!

"I love, love, love to eat finger foods."

14 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I loved all the pictures. They are getting so big! That was cute that you took a picture of them doing the same thing and they had the same outfit on. I miss those boys.

Brittany said...

Your boys are so adorable! I'm still in love with your house. It's so pretty! Cade and Emma should have an eating contest. She is always eating, she never stops. If only I could do the same and never gain weight. lol!!

Erika said...

Your boys are getting so BiG! I can't believe Connor is already 8 months old! They are so cute.

One Happy Family said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Babies that smile like that MUST have a great mommy!

The Brogdon's said...

Oh my heck! They are both so adorable.I really miss having you guys live so close by.I am so sorry things didn't work out tonight, I ended up going to the doctor's this morning and I do have strep so it is a good thing you guys didn't come cuz I wouldn't have wanted to get you all sick. Give the boys kisses and hugs for me!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Your boys are so adorable! I can't believe how big Connor is getting. Owen is pretty much over his RSV but now I have the flu so hopefully it doesn't last long so we can hang out!

Gennaveeve said...

I love the matching monkey jammies! Brennan has that same pair!

Diane said...

Cute fam! Little boys are so much fun! I need your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog. diane1124@gmail.com.

Carly said...

Those two are going to be the best of friends! What a great collection of pictures. You have your hands full!

Janel said...

Love all the pictures!!! It looks like your boys keep you busy. It was so good to talk to you yesterday, and I hope Cade is feeling better. Keep the pictures coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

I love these pictures!! Your boys are so stinkin cute, especially in their matching pajamas!

Kieran said...

Oh my word! Your sons are the most adorable little boys ever! These were great pictures!

Laura Bradford said...

Your kids are adorable! We need to get together.

Zamir.Rabby said...

A wonderful family :-) wish ALLAH keeps your family happy forever...