Thursday, February 4, 2010

TN VIII: Finishing out the Visit

Ok, I took so many pictured and did so many things while in TN. I could do so many more posts, but I'm just going to finish up in this one. I'm picking my favorite pictures from the rest of my visit.

Bonny and me! She is so great. I don't think anyone has as great as a big sister as I do, and I'm being serious! I can't tell you how many times she took my kids and changed their diapers w/o being asked, fed them and just played w/ them and took care of them. A couple of times Connor had a huge blow out in his pants and she took him with a smile on his face and cleaned him up! I cannot do that! She is wonderful and I'm so grateful for her.

Connor started sitting up really well while we were there.

Bonny and Momma with the kids during a wrestling tournament for Hunter.

Hunter placed 2nd at the tournament.

I was able to be there for Leah's 12th birthday! I haven't been able to be with her for her birthday since before I got married. We had a yummy ice cream sandwich cake.

Owen and Hallie loved Connor. They were so sweet to him.

Us watching Hannah cheer at a freshman basketball game.

Hannah and the boys at her game.

Me, Bonny, Momma and Camilla went to watch New Moon the last full day I was there, only to find out it had gone out of theaters the night before, ugh. So we watched Blind Side instead. It was soo good, such an uplifting movie. I highly recommend it.

Saying goodbye..... So sad :( We got to the Greenes Dec. 19th and left my family's house Jan. 16th. We were there for 4 weeks! We had such a great time.

Everyone woke up to say bye.

Daddy usually gets to take us to the airport with Momma, but he had to go to a wrestling tournament for Hunter. Cade loved his Gampa. Thanks for putting up with us for so long and taking such good care of the boys for me. We can't wait to visit again. We had a great time with everyone, we love ya'll!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Wow what a trip! Looks like you guys had a great time!

How did you get those cute fonts on your blog, by the way?