Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Drum Roll Please.....

I finally got around to taking pictures, b/c my house was clean enough and organized enough to show you! Now, you get to see my Christmas decorations and our house, a double whammy.


This is the view of my living room from the front of the house.

Our wonderful, comfy new couch. (No, there won't be anymore floral couch backgrounds!)


(Cade loves our new chair.)

This is our new table! We bought one just like this, but shorter, on Black Friday from RC Willey. They were out of stock everywhere in UT, so we had been waiting. We found this table on KSL for much cheaper and it came with 4 chairs. So, we got our money back, settled for a taller table, and bought this one Monday! We love it, so far!


My kitchen, I love it!


The entry way to the 1/2 bath, garage, and basement from the kitchen. Our 1/2 bath.


cont....


The pictures that Stacie, Cam's sister, took. This is our entry way.


The left wall in our living room. This little corner is a work in progress.


My new buffet/console table in the entry way and my new chair both from Target!


Our fireplace, I still need to get Connor a stocking.


Our staircase.


The boy's bathroom. I'm still waiting for my shower curtain from Ikea to come back in stock.


Our Master Bath.


Cont...


I didn't put many picture of our bedroom, or even the boys bedrooms, b/c I haven't decorated them yet.

So, there ya go....you just had the grand tour. Now get off my back (Janel)!! haha j/k Hopefully this is what ya'll wanted to see, let me know if I missed anything ;)

6 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Brittany! I LOVE all your new things! Especially your kitchen table!! So cute. Your house looks so adorable and cozy with your Christmas stuff! Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to hang out before you guys leave. :( Landon is still studying and we will be in SLC all day tomorrow for my Grandpa's funeral.

Janel said...

Ha ha ha...thanks for posting the pictures. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house! It's decorated so cute, and I love your new furniture. I wish I could see it in person. I also liked reading your past post. It looks like you guys are having fun. Derek wants you guys to come visit, and so do I (so we should start planning a trip:)).

Angela said...

Hi, This is Cameron's neighbor Angela Moulton from Washington. I was Stacie's good friend and my brothers played with all the Long boys. I love reading your blog and hearing how the Long family is growing through the years. Your house looks great and I love the new chair. I recently saw it at Target myself and was wondering if a chair like that would look good in my house but I couldn't think of a place to put it.

One Happy Family said...

It looks GREAT! I love it! I can tell you love decorating too. I love your coffee table also, where did you find it? All the Christmas decorations look great as well. Thanks for sharing, it's nice to get a feel of your home and not even be in it...it's definitely lovely and warm.

J & J said...

everything looks great! good job! hope you guys had a fun christmas and new years!

Carly said...

What a great house! I love seeing pictures. I am sure you are in heaven! Great job on the decor too--it's a lot of work (and money) to furnish and decorate a house, isn't it? Hope you guys are doing well!