Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Connor's First "Meal"

October 20th was the first time I fed Connor baby cereal. With Cade I couldn't wait to feed him so I actually fed him the day before his 4th month birthday but, with Connor I put it off a bit longer due to the move and everything being so hectic. Here's a video to show you how it all went down. Enjoy!

And yes you saw correctly, Cade was begging for Connor's food! Lately he finishes it all off for him because Connor still hates it! He will not eat it, he still eats it just like this video, what do I do? Actually now that I've watched it again, Connor's eating worse now. He acts like he's going to throw up each time I put a spoonful in his mouth. Cade was a great eater from the beginning!

Connor kept trying to grab my hand the whole time, he's such a silly little boy. This last video was actually three days later. I have no idea why I kept putting more in his mouth when he had it all over his chin. (I tried to combine all 3 but it would upload to blogger, sorry)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Matthew hated solids at first too. He still will not eat any kind of baby cereal or oatmeal. He loves fruits and vegies though. Cute family pic by the way!

Lindsey said...

Gabe hated it too. I wish you could have seen him. He looked like we were poisoning him and he kept gagging.. I just fed it to him till he tolerated it.