Thursday, January 28, 2010

TN visit, Part I: Visiting Santa

I've been back in Utah for almost 2 weeks now. I went home to TN to visit my family, the kids and I got to stay for 4 weeks, Cameron stayed for the first 2 weeks. We had a great time and we miss my family very much, especially the boys. Cade walked around my family's house like he owned the place, it was funny. Anyways, the next few posts will be about our visit. I'll start out w/ visiting Santa.
Bonny, her kids, me and my boys went to visit Santa Claus at the mall. I was really interested in seeing how Cade would act with Santa this year, last year he was great. Sadly, he acted pretty much how I expected. He did not want anything to do w/ Santa. He didn't even want to sit on the same chair, so of course I couldn't get him to sit in his lap. Connor leaned on him, it was cute.

This is Connor's 1st Santa Claus picture!

No comments: