Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bonny's Visit Oct. 7-13, 2009

So Bonny's visit was over two months ago, but I'm going to blog about it anyways. I still have a lot of catching up to do! I had been wanting Bonny to come visit since having Connor, then especially after I moved. I figured having her come to help me decorate my new home would be the perfect opportunity. I was able to convince her (or should I say her husband Chad) to come by offering to buy 1/2 her ticket. It worked, and she came from October 7th - 13th. That was just about a week after we moved in, so perfect!

Bonny was so good with the boys! She probably the best aunt in the world! She went with us to our first Sunday in our new ward. There were a couple of people who though that she was actually Cade's mom b/c she was so good w/ him. She took him out in the hall when he acted up and even changed his diaper w/o me asking! She was great. They were really surprised to find out he was actually mine, is that a bad thing or a good thing?
My sister and best friend! Isn't she so cute?

She loved to kiss on the boys.

Cade looooved Bonny!

I think this picture is cute. Bonny is always so spontaneous. She saw sunflowers on the side of the road, at night, and had me turn around so she could pick me one.

Saying goodbye....a sad sad day. :( We loved having her here. Not only was she the best sister and aunt while she was here, but she is quite the Interior Designer! Pictures of that to come.

2 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Aww your so sweet! I had so much fun! That last picture..my arm looks huge! Sure love you! I can't wait to see you! I can't wait to see the boys and kiss on them some more!

Dana Scarbrough said...

no no, I'm sure its just because your kids are so close, they had never seen anyone as skinny as you pop out two kids in two years so they thought only one was yours! lol =)