Monday, December 1, 2008

A Couple of Tags

So here are a couple of tags from Lindsey.

Hubby Tag

1. Where did you meet? We actually met a few different times. I think we were destined to be together. 1st we were in the same religion class at BYU-I and I actually sat next to him, I didn’t realize it was him until later though. I ended up dropping the class after the 2nd day. 2nd we met in the math lab, I was working in there grading papers and Cameron was doing Math hw. He didn’t really talk to me, but his friend Landon did. That same night we met for the 3rd time through a mutual friend, Paul. He was visiting from Provo and asked Cameron to go to a dance that night w/ him. Paul went there with me and all my roommates, and there he was again, hanging out with our group. So, finally we just kept asking him to hang out with us. So there you go…finally.
2. How long did you date before you were married? We were friends for about a month. Dated less than a week and he broke up w/ me to “date other ppl” (he had just gotten off his mission a few weeks before meeting me.) We were friends for about another month and he asked me back out. So, we dated for another 10 months and were engaged for another 4 months.
3. How long have you been married? 3 years & 3 months
4.What does he do that surprises you? Sometimes he does the dishes without being asked, he comes home early from work to surprise me, he also surprises me with his gifts for Christmas or birthdays, he is the best gift giver, he remembers things I told him I wanted months in advance.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes and legs.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is so funny, he is always making me laugh. He gets along with everyone, everybody loves him.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Britt, Babe, Baby
8. Does he have a favorite color? Blue
9. What is his favorite food? Panda Express
10. What is his favorite sport? Football and Baseball, he loves all sports really
11. When was your first kiss? It was actually our first date, which actually wasn’t meant to be a date. We went to the drive-in in Rexburg. We stayed in the back of the truck on the way back home and we kissed.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Be together, watch movies and tv, go out to eat.
13. Do you have any children? Yes, we have 5 month and 4 week old baby. And surprisingly another one on the way. Yes, that’s right I am 9 weeks along.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can make his eye balls roll back in his head so it only shows the whites. He can also pop his jaw out of socket to open it huge.
15. How old is he? 25, 26 in exactly a month.
16. Who said I love you first? He did, only because I asked him.
17. What's his favorite music? Um, I don’t know what it’s called but, all the music on Scrubs. Country, and I don’t know what type of music his songs fall inline with.
18. What do you admire most about him? He is a really hard worker, he goes to work everyday and still helps with Cade when he gets home.
19. Do you think that he will read this? Yeah, eventually

I tag Lisa, Stacie and Merideth

Another One

4 TV shows I watch:

* Heroes
* Chuck
* The Office
* Scrubs

4 Favorite Restaurants:

* Macaroni Grill
* Steak n Shake
* Chili’s
* Sea Food places

4 Things I did yesterday:

* Church
* Dinner with the Family
* Took care of Caden
* Went to Bonny’s house

4 Things I look forward to:

* Watching my kids grow up
* Getting a house
* Getting more sleep
* Going on vacation with Cameron, visiting other countries


4 things on my wish list:

* House
* New furniture
* A Van
* NEW Regular people clothes, not maternity

I tag Lisa, Stacie and Merideth

No comments: