Friday, December 12, 2008

It's been quite a while...

I know I haven't posted anything in a while. At least nothing important. I have been so busy with going on vacations and then trying to get organized again. Last month I went to California with my mother-in-law for a week. I have several pictures that I still need to post from that trip. Then I went to TN a week later and stayed for 2 weeks. I just got back late Tuesday night. Cameron got a head cold while he was there for a week, and then Cade got it and finally I got it. Saturday Cade threw up all day and continued through Monday. He actually acted normal Saturday and Sunday, besides the throwing up part. Monday he was horrible, he finally acted sick. Oh, and I also got the stomach flu Monday (our last full day w/ my family). Thankfully my mom was there to take care of both of us. She was wonderful, she took care of Cade all day so that I could lay in her bed and recover. Thank you Momma!! Oh, and my little sister, Leah, was a huge help with Cade the whole time too. When he was really fussy from being sick and no one else wanted to take care of him she would be right there to take care of him. She was great! Anyway....
So we got back late Tuesday night. Cade slept horrible that night, he woke up every hour and sometimes wouldn't go back to sleep. I ended up sleeping in the living room with him. He cried all through the night. I even turned on Baby Einstein and put him in his swing, he was ok for about 20 minutes, a nice break for me. But anyway, the night was horrible. Luckily Cade was supposed to have his 6 month check up the next day. So we just switched it to a sick visit. We actually both had doctors appointments right in a row. Cameron met up with me so that he could help out with Cade. So, long story short he ended up having a double ear infection. Poor little guy, no wonder he couldn't sleep. Thank goodness for numbing drops!!! They work miracles.
After his appointment we went up stairs to my new doctor, who I absolutely love! I had to switch doctors because we moved since my 1st pregnancy. My new dr's office has an ultrasound machine and the lab right next door. My last dr had to send me to the hospital each time I needed to have lab work done or an ultrasound. So I am very excited about that. We had my first maternity visit. Everything is going great with the pregnancy so far. He even decided to give me an ultrasound. We found out....thankgoodness....we are only having one. My mom and a few other people were predicting twins! Luckily not, Cade and the next one will be like twins.
So, anyways...my life has been crazy these past couple of months. Hope this helps with any of your worries or concerns about what's been going on in my life (ha if any of you have). I will add pictures later. Actually Cameron just found the camera cord...so maybe sooner than I thought.

No comments: