Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008!!

I thought I should add our Christmas pictures before the New Year. I've just been putting it off because I had so many pictures I didn't want to try to decide what pictures I wanted to post. So, here's just a little taste of our Christmas. Enjoy!


I usually do all the Christmas decorating on my own because Cameron really does not have any interest in it at all. So, this year I thought I would include him by saving the angel for him to put on the tree. So, when he came home from work that day I told him about my plan, he kind of made fun of it but I made him put it on anyways. So, here Cameron is with Cade putting on the tiny little angel ontop of our tiny little tree.
I was very persistant on having Cade visit Santa Claus this year. I finally talked Cameron into going with us the last Saturday before Christmas. Cade wasn't scared at all, I think I actually liked it. Santa let me take my own picture instead of making me pay 15 bucks for theirs, thanks!


We spent Christmas with Cameron's family this year. For the first time in years all the siblings and their families were able to be there. It was so much fun spending it with so many people, especially the kids. Cade loved being with all his cousins, but he was a little scared of all the touchy feely from them. His cousin, Lexy, who is only about 2 months older than him loved him to death. She attacked him with kisses and hugs everytime she saw him. He was so scared, haha, it was so funny. Oh, Cameron's younger brother, Geoff, made balloon animals for all the kids, they loved it!
Christmas Eve we all participated in a Nativity program. It was so much fun, or funny to watch. Cade played baby Jesus, he was so good and just layed there the whole time. His cousins Chloe and Claire played the angel and Mary great w/ child, and Mason played Joseph.

Cade was the first child to wake up Christmas morning @ 7:15. This is him waiting patiently to open his presents, haha. He looks so funny. These are all the stockings from Santa. I love how Cameron's mom, Nancy, decorates for Christmas, it's always so beautiful. This is the Christmas tree w/ all of our 100's of presents.


The other kids finally woke up at around 8:00. Here they are running up the stairs to open their presents under the tree after already opening their stockings. This was Cade while we were opening presents. We took a break half way throught presents to eat a yummy breakfast and then finished up the presents around 11:00. Here are all the grandkids after all the presents, but Lexy, she was taking a nap.


Saturday morning we all met back at Cameron's parents house to take family pictures. I didn't get any pictures with everyone, but here is a picture of our little family.
We had a wonderful time for Christmas. By the time it was all over we were exausted from all the excitement and lack of sleep. But, we all had a wonderful time being together for Christmas. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, at least half as wonderful as us.

No comments: