Monday, December 1, 2008

The Big News

I already posted this on my weightloss blog, but I figured I would copy it and put it on my own blog too. So, here's the news... I have been keeping this a secret for the past 4 weeks. I wanted to wait until I came home and told my family first. So, as you're probably guessing from what I just said...I am pregnant, 9 weeks along. Cade is only 5 months and 3 wks old. I have not been very happy about this fact since I found out. I am trying to be positive, but if you have been following along with my weight loss blog then you know I have been trying my hardest to get back to my normal size and weight. This 2nd pregnancy is putting a huge damper on my plans. I only had about 4 months of freedom from being pregnant. These babies are going to be less than 13 months apart. I am terrified, but I am praying for the strength and patience to get through this. Obviously, this pregnancy was not planned. We were doing everything right to prevent getting pregnant, until next year of course, but it just didn't work. So, obviously Heavenly Father really wanted me to be pregnant AGAIN for some reason. I just have to have faith that this is really His plan and everything Will work out.I'm sorry for going on forever like this, but I just felt like a blog is the place where I can really share my feelings. Any advice, suggestions, cheering up?

(P.S. my mom is thrilled b/c her "girls are fertile just like" her! Dork! haha)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Your mom is so funny!

I was feeling the same way not too long ago…reading your post made me think of this quote:

"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley


You will do an amazing job!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys! Oh my gosh. How far along are you?

Chelle said...

Congrats, Brittany! It can be a little more difficult to be pregnant and have a little one, but it is also amazing! I'm so excited to have these two so close together. They'll be 15 months, and hopefully best buds!

Hope all goes well with your pregnancy!

Janel said...

That is BIG news!!! That is awesome! Ok...so I am just curious to what Cameron's response was, and I bet you Mom is thrilled to have another grandkid! You two will do great! I am giving you a call right now.

Unknown said...

WOW, Brittany!! That is crazy AND exciting. Congratulations to you both!

I know that has to be scary, but I also know you will do an amazing job. I'm sure Cade will be excited to have a best buddy so close in age to him too.

Your mom cracks me up

Brittany and Bonny said...

Thank you everyone for your support and sweet comments, they really mean a lot to me!