Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Brithday Cameron!! And a Happy New Year!

Happy Birthday yesterday Cameron. I couldn't post anything yesterday because I was busy with Cameron all day. Cam is now 26 years old, he is sure getting old haha. So, here were our activities for the day. Yesterday morning Cade woke up at 7:45 so I decided to take him into the Living room away from Cameron so he could sleep in. Cam hasn't been able to sleep in at all for a long time due to work and the holidays. I put Cade in his bouncer and put on his cartoons and I slept, on and off, on the couch for about another hour. Then I got up made Cameron's cake, his favorite, a yellow cake with chocolate frosting, and then started making biscuits and gravy, one of Cameron's favorites. He woke up when I was finishing up. He said it was the best gravy I have ever made, just in case you were wondering :). After Cade's nap we went over to his parent's house around noon and had lunch, cake and ice cream w/ his parents, brother Dave and his family. Nancy, Cam's mom, was nice enough to make us chicken noodle soup, thanks. He opened gifts after blowing out candles. I got him new waders and a vest all for fly fishing, a pair of jeans, a work shirt and a gift card for i tunes. His parents gave him a brand new set of golf clubs and a really nice bag. His brother gave him some nice Nike golf balls and of course a pack of Bowman Chrome Baseball cards. At around 3:30 Cam and I left Cade w/ his parents and went to Tucanos for dinner, a Brazilian restaurant. It was really good, but dang expensive. After, we were actually able to walk around the mall without Cade, which was nice, and then we went back to the Long's. We hung out for a little while and then went back home. The rest of the night we pretty much relaxed, while Cameron put all his fishing gear together. Haha it was so cute, he was just like a little boy. (I will add the pictures later)

So, happy birthday again Cameron. I hope you had a wonderful day. I'm pretty sure you got and did everything you wanted. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband, father and best friend. I hope you have another wonderful year.

Happy birthday and Happy New Year!

Usually when we celebrate Cameron's birthday with his family his mom is the one that makes the cake. This year I decided I wanted to make it for him. So, here it is. He almost set off the smoke alarm when he blew out the candles.

Mason was the little elf who delivered each gift to Cameron. It was so cute.

Here's the fishing vest I got Cameron, he actually picked it out off of Ebay.

The golf clubs Cameron's parents gave him.

The golf bag from his parents. He's opening up the golf balls from his brother here.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Happy birthday Cam Dogg! Glad it was a fun day and especially that you got to out on the town without the baby!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Happy Birthday, Cameron!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Comment..hehe

Diane said...

Hey! I don't mind at all if you add us to your friend list! I just haven't gotten around to putting one on my blog. It's nice to see what is going on in your life! Congrats on the new baby. We're due April 6th and we're super excited.

Janel said...

Britt! Sounds like a fun B-day. Brittany I feel so bad about not getting to see you. But remember I had tried to call you a few times before our trip, but then my cell phone broke...which meant I didn't have your number. Anyway, I would've of loved to see you guys. Oh my goodness...Cade is such a little cutie. Someday we will have to hook our kids up! I hope we can talk soon. I want to know how your doing, and feeling with this 2nd pregnancy. Love ya girl!