Sunday, October 16, 2011

Witches Night Out & A Haunted Circus

A group of girls and I went to Witches Night out at Gardner Village Saturday, October 15th.  I went last year and thought it was so much fun that I wanted to go again.  I wore the same costume I wore last year, w/ a few changes, including the hat.

 Top L to R: Kychelle, Natalie, Rachelle, Jamie, Me, Cassandra, Heather. Front L to R: Emily, Amy, Annie and Lindie.

All the girls who went to dinner.  We first went to dinner at Johnny Carino's.  A friend of Lindie's (front Left) met up w/ us, Adriane was so fun!  Very outgoing and not shy at all.  Three of the girls could only make it for this part of the night (Emily, Jamie and Natalie), and then went back to their busy lives.  It was fun having dinner w/ just the girls.  Everyone was staring at us in the Restaurant, but it was still fun.

All of us posing at Gardner Village.  It was so fun to go out w/ all of these great girls!  I had a great time, hopefully everyone else did too, and I'll for sure being going next year too.


This year we decided to go to Strangling Brother's Haunted Circus.  We got 1/2 off tickets online, which made it a great deal.  This huge clown was trying to scare everyone, but I made him pose in a picture w/ us.

We went w/ our friends Gabe and Kychelle.  Oh, we first went to dinner at Good Wood BBQ and then headed to the haunted circus.  The clown wouldn't get out of our picture, he really wanted to pose w/ us.

Finally he left us.  Overall I thought it was a lot of fun.  Our friends were totally freaked out and thought it was the best they've ever been to.  But, I personally thought it should've been longer, but I think that about all haunted houses.  It was very well put together and thrilling (I got startled 2 or 3 times, which is great for me)!

No comments: