Sunday, October 9, 2011

October

This is how I found the boys one day watching TV.  It was so cute!!

They love their Daddy.


My Halloween decorations.




The boys eating Thai Noodles.  Connor liked it more on him than in him haha.

Cade saw Connor and tried to put some noodles on his face too.


Connor going outside to help Daddy clean out his car.

Cade sick :(  I can't remember right now what he was sick w/...I'll have to ask Cameron.  Whatever it was he got over it quickly.




We decided to go to Cabella's one Saturday.  The boys love it there.


haha They thought they were really doing something, but as you can see this machine was out of order.  I love free entertainment!

I almost forgot!  I hardly ever get to go home and visit my family, so when people come all the way from TN to Utah and actually go out of their way to come and visit me, it means a lot to me!  It makes me feel like I'm at home, at least for an hour or so.  The Sutherlands, a family from my home ward, came out to show their daughter, Sabrina, the BYU campus and all the UT sights.  And, they came out of their way to come visit me!  They first met me at my house, and I gave them a tour (as requested by Momma), and then we went to the Thanksgiving Points Deli for Ice Cream.  They have $.50 icecream cones and kids get free kid's cones.  Brother Sutherland was so nice to treat us.  And it was so nice to sit and talk to them for an hour or so.  It was so fun to catch up on them and what's been going on in TN.  Thanks Sutherlands for coming to visit me, it really meant a lot ;)

The boys helped me make and decorate cookies.




I tried out a new recipe.  Connor loved it!  Cade not so much.

No comments: