Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cornbelly's

Monday, October 10th, we went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point for FHE with our friends the Schramms.  It was fun hanging out w/ them and letting our kids get to know each other a little better.









They had these huge bouncy things, 1 for young kids, 1 for older kids, and 1 for adults.  Here's Connor enjoying the young kid bouncer.


Cade went over to the older kid bouncer, and Connor decided to join in.  Just to give you an idea of how huge this one was....Connor had to climb up it.

It started sprinkling.  But we still had fun.




Oh my gosh!  I had to go through the bouncer things w/ the boys (which normally I wouldn't mind, but it was all wet)!  Anyways, this one I felt like I was climbing out of a birth canal...it was horrible!  Look closely behind me, that kid was pushing me through, obviously I was going to slow for him.  Actually, I didn't mind, b/c I was scared I was going to get stuck it was such a tight squeeze!

The last one I didn't go through w/ Cade, but he went w/ Ben and one of his daughters.  They came out and we waited probably a good 5 minutes for Cade, who never showed up!  Ben had to go back in and get him (the last part was too hard for him to climb up to get out).  Thanks Ben.  This was Cade coming out, he was very excited.


The boys loved watching these singing animals.

This was the only picture I got of them watching the animals, but they were in a trance watching, loved it!

They had a pig race, but before starting they asked for volunteers.  They chose Cade, and they put us in charge of cheering for one of the pigs.  I can't remember the name of our big, but it was something like Sponge Bob Square Pig or something.

After that we went on a tractor train ride.


Then looked at pumpkins.

And a very creepy clown.  The boys were terrified!  They had a haunted house outside of the entrance of the train ride, and this is what we came out to.


I think Cade was still thinking the clown was going to come after him, haha.

Lastly, we got to ride horses.


Connor was so tired he cuddled w/ me, I loved it of course!

And Cade got to ride on Daddy's shoulders.  We had a great time, can't wait til next year!

No comments: