Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pre-Halloween Celebrations

We've had a busy Halloween season, here are Pre-Halloween celebration pictures.

Tuesday, October 25th, Cade had his Preschool Halloween party.  He dressed up in his last years costume, as Woody (or Buddy, as he still calls it).


He had a ton of fun!  He first walked into class to a Halloween movie and tons of blowup decorations.  I'm not sure of what else they did while I was gone, but he got tons of candy and look at the cute spider hat he made.

Friday, October 28th we had our Ward Fall Festival.  It was a chili cook off and trunk or treating.  Can you guess what Connor was dress up as?  Look at that creepy guy behind Connor!

Side View.

haha The Creepy guy was Cameron.  Isn't he gross?!

They had a costume contest for adults and Cameron got an award for the most original costume.

They also had a costume parade for the kids.  This was me walking the boys around for it.  Did you guess what they were dressed up as?

Some of the YW decorated my trunk and handed out candy for me.  This is Brooklyn and Katelyn, 2 of my favorite girls.


My 2 little scarecrows.

My friend Lori curled my hair and taught me how to do so on my own.  I'm so excited I finally know how to curl my hair.

Saturday, Oct. 29th, we went to Thanksgiving Point's Barnyard Boo w/ my friend Jamie and her daughter Emmy.  They had a lot of fun activities w/ candy prices set up throughout the farm, they boys had a lot of fun.

Connor is always so afraid to ride the Pony's at 1st and then ends up being just fine. This was taken toward the beginning haha.

Halloween day to come!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You guys have been busy!

benjaminnleslie said...

Your hair looked so pretty! And Cameron's costume was hilarious! :o) Bert and Ernie costumes were precious too!