Monday, February 28, 2011

Valentine's Day '11

Since Valentine's Day was on a Monday this year (which is Family Home Evening so I figured it might be a little difficult to find a baby-sitter) we decided to go out and celebrate the Saturday before.  We walked around the mall and ate at Sweet Home Chicago Pizzaria.  We love that place, it's so dang good!

This is what the boys got to wake up to for morning of V-day.  They were in heaven!  I allowed them to eat this, plus a cupcake, all for breakfast, I figured one day out of the year was not a big deal for them to get a sugar high, right?! ;) 



For dinner I made Chicken Florentine, an Italian salad and garlic parmesan bread sticks for dinner.  It was all so yummy (if I do say so myself), I was just sad that Cameron was sick and didn't get to enjoy it as much as I was hoping.  




For dessert I made Chocolate covered strawberries drizzled w/ white chocolate and...

Cheesecake Bars covered in strawberries!  So yummy!!

Cameron brought me these beautiful flowers and card, he's so sweet!  We had a wonderful Valentine's, all except for Cameron having a horrible cold.

No comments: