Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday Cameron!!

Saturday, January 1st, we celebrated Cameron's 28th birthday! I just can't believe he was 21 when we met! Wow, time flies so fast!
We started out w/ breakfast in bed, at least that's what I intended it to be, he came downstairs right as I was about to bring it up to him.

Then he opened presents, Cade loved helping him, especially since it wasn't that long after Christmas, he was big into "pwesents."

His big gift was a workout center he got a couple of months prior to his birthday. But, I still tried to make it special and I surprised him w/ Jazz tickets for that evening. We've never been and I was pretty sure he would be excited! He knew I had a surprise planned, he just didn't know what it was. I bought these tickets from a guy w/ season tickets off of KSL.com, so they were a great deal!

Before the game we went to Joe's Crab Shack.

Yum! We love us some crab!

The workers made him get up and dance while they sang Happy Birthday.


Finally we made it to the game. We had wonderful seats, the first row on the 2nd level. It was great, no one in front of us, and we had the wall to lean on!

D. Williams going for a foul shot.

Half time we were entertained by a very talented dog.

I also got us Jazz shirts so we would have something to wear to the game.

The next day we had Dave, Lisa and their kids over for dinner and birthday cake. Later that evening Geoff and Erin joined us. As you can see on the cake I only put 10 candles, 2 on one side and 8 on the other =28. Anyways, Cameron had a hard time blowing out these candles, it's a good thing I didn't put 28 on the cake!!! He's getting old ;)
I tried to make his birthday fun and special, and I'm pretty sure I did, at least I hope. Happy birthday Cameron! Thanks for being such a wonderful Husband, Father, and best friend. We love you so much! I hope you a wonderful 28th year!

3 comments:

Gennaveeve said...

Looks like he got spoiled!

Dana Scarbrough said...

What a great birthday! I agree with Gennaveeve! I'm going to steal the 2-8 cake idea for my hubs when he turns 28 in 2 weeks! Also, your hair looks super cute in these pics!

Janel said...

Two favorite pictures: first Cameron dancing, what a good sport, and second the two of you at the Jazz game. Brittany you look gorgeous! Happy birthday Cameron, you married a good girl...you lucky guy (thanks to me he he)!