Monday, February 28, 2011

New Babies!!

I've had a few new additions to my family in the past couple of months.  Two of the little ones I have not had the opportunity to meet yet :(  It was so hard for me to know that 2 of my siblings were having children and that I wouldn't get to see them for a long time!
Bonny and her husband Chad had their 3rd child, Knox William Day born December 6, 2010.  He was a chunk when he was born and has gotten to be an even bigger chunk!  I want to cuddle this little guy right now!
Spencer and his wife Audrey had their first little one, Kayleen Alyse Sommers on December 12, 2010!  She was a tiny little thing, and still is!  I can't wait to hold these little ones, hopefully sooner than later!

Finally I got to see one of the babies!  This little one is Cora Catherine Long, born February 11, 2011 to Geoff and Erin (their 1st child).

I couldn't wait for Cameron to get home from work before visiting, so the boys and I went to visit all alone!

The boys both loved holding her, and couldn't keep their hands off of her.
The boys look so big next to her.

I was so happy to finally hold one of these little babies!  She was a heavy little thing!  Don't you just love all of that hair?

Isn't this the sweetest thing you've ever seen?!

The day after they got home from the hospital, Feb. 13th, we had a huge family baby blessing!  This was just the part of the Long family that attended, you should've seen all of her family.
What?

1 comment:

Janel said...

Wow, lot's of new additions! How exciting! I can't believe Erin had her baby blessing right when she got out of the hospital. That is quite impressive. Love ya!