Friday, February 18, 2011

Keeping Busy!

So, I'll just go ahead and apologize now for all the pictures, there are tons! But, I figured I could fit them all in one big post. I still have more stuff to blog about, so stay tuned :) This post consists of a whole bunch of random pictures.

I always want to get pictures of the boys in the bath but my camera is always downstairs! I finally remembered to grab it this day.

Sorry, I just had to do it. I tried so hard to get the boys to pose together so you could compare their bums, but the 2 pictures will just have to do. Poor little Cade has hardly anything to hold his pants up!

And, well, Connor has more than enough. I'd say he has 2 of Cade's bums ;) Sorry if you're offended, I just think they're so cute!

"Cade open that up right now and....

let your brother out!"

This little stinker looooves to eat! This was after he had already scarfed down his breakfast and he decided he wanted to go finish Cade's off too.

He's probably watching Dora here.

Once again we went to the Dino Museum, this time w/ a few friends. And as you can see here, he couldn't leave home w/o his cars.


We went w/ 2 of my friends, Annie and Lori (they're in the background along w/ Annie's daughter, Brooklyn).

Cade playing w/ his friend Brenton (Lori's son).

Cameron has been participating in Stake basketball for the past month or so. We get to go and watch him play when they actually play before bedtime. I found Cade sitting like this during the game, don't you just love this picture! He's such a big boy!

Lindsey and her son Gabe invited us to go to Kangaroo Zoo w/ them Tues, Jan. 18th. They had so much fun!

Connor tried so hard to keep up w/ the bigger boys. This was such a sweet moment when Connor was trying so hard to follow Cade and Cade kept turning around to check on him, what a good big brother!

Go Connor!

They had a small section for little kids filled w/ Ikea toys, they enjoyed playing there for a bit.

If you haven't noticed yet, Kangaroo Zoo is filled w/ blowup bouncing toys and slides.

Cade was so proud of himself for climbing up the big snail.

For some reason the boys all decided to fall at the exact moment I tried to take a picture.
Cade loved all the slides, he couldn't get enough!

Connor, still trying to keep up w/ all the "big" kids.


We went to story time at the Library Thursday, the 27th, and the boys were sent home w/ these fun penguin masks.

Again, Connor loves his food! He had no idea he had a cheerio stuck right smack dap in the center of his forehead. (If any of you know anything about cameras, please help me! I have no idea why my camera started taking pictures like this! It's all blurry around the edges! As far as I can tell none of the settings have changed, ugh so frustrating!)

Cade made me take a picture of him too...

1 comment:

Katie said...

These little pictures are so cute!! That one of Cade looking back on Connor in the bouncy slide was so cute!