Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TN Visit Part IV Bye!!

The next few are all random pictures that Leah and Hannah took.








Oh!  While we were there all the girls went out to watch Breaking Dawn!  Momma, Bonny, Hannah, Leah and cousin-in-law Kelsey.  While Bonny and Momma were waiting in line for consessions, the rest of us decided to go ahead to find seats.  The guy taking the tickets stopped us and asked if we had a parent w/ us.  We went ahead and said yes, that she was getting popcorn.  He then told us to step aside and wait for her to come before we went in.  I was like, "well can't they just go in w/ me?"  He then asked, "Well how old are you?" haha!!!  I answered, "27."  haha He looked a little emberrased and said, "Oh yeah that's fine."  What in the world?!  How old did he think we were?!?  Plus it's not like it was a rated R movie!  Why would we have to wait for our mommy? 

Another time while we were out to dinner w/ the couples, one of Hannah's friends showed up w/ her mom.  Hannah introduced me and told her I was her older sister.  She was like, "What?  How old are you, you look like you're 15!"  And then looked at Cameron and said, "and you know what that makes you look like?" haha what?!  I haven't gotten that young in a very long time!


We got to go watch LeGrand wrestle in Regionals Friday night, the 10th.  I talked Hannah into going w/ us, and Leah wanted to stay home and watch the boys for us.  We had a good time.


I couldn't resist taking a picture.  I thought this was adorable!  All the brothers were all lined up, aren't they cute?  Spencer, Dallas, LeGrand and Hunter.

LeGrand ended up placing 2nd at Regions and went on to place 2nd in State the next weekend.
The next day we left Cameron home w/ the boys and the girls went shopping for dresses for Leah's first Stake dance!!  Didn't she look amazing?!  Way better than I did at her age!  Momma also got me a skirt, 2 shirts and a belt!  She's amazing!

Look at that creeper in the background!

These were both their outfits they came up w/, so cute!  Oh, Hannah is 17.
Sunday, the 12th, we had everyone over for a big dinner before Cameron and I took off to head back home.

Audrey had left for the week to go back to Knoxville and she surprised me by coming back that day to say bye. I was very excited.








Finally after all the festivities Hannah and Momma took us to the airport.  Momma, Hannah and Leah all wrote me the sweetest notes!  We were very sad to say goodbye.



Thanks so much family for putting up w/ us for so long!  I only wished we could've stayed forever!  I loved every minute of my visit.  Can't wait to come again.

5 comments:

Susan Lo Vue said...

your little sister Leah's outfit is SOOO cute! LOVE IT!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Leah looks SOO pretty! sounds like you had a great trip with wonderful food, family, and friends!

Bonny Day said...

Leah looks soo adorable!! Cute pics! thanks for cutting my fat arms out of the pic below and also, on the magician part you wrote musician.

Janel said...

Love Leahs outfit, nice job! Brings back memories of when we went to stake dances. Looks like you had a blast with your family, everyone in your family is so grown up now. Love ya!

Lindsey said...

fun pictures. Love the one with the creeper in the back ground! Hannah is so much Bonny!!