Monday, February 27, 2012

TN Visit Part III

Wed., Feb 1st, we met up w/ my friend Danielle and her kids for lunch at Chick-fil-a.  My sister-in-law Audrey and Kayleen came too.  It was so fun!

Left to Right: Anndi, Kayleen, Caleb, Connor and Cade.
Danielle, me and Audrey.

That night I took Leah out for her birthday dinner (she turned 14 Jan. 12th).  She chose Chili's and we even got a free dessert after.


I can't remember where I had been, but I came home to find this!  The kids were outside having a picnic in the tent Gammy bought them.  Oh, Bonny and her kids came Thursday the 2nd to visit until the next Monday.  Cameron also got into town late that night.


Friday, Feb 3rd, we all went out on a couples date.  At least it was supposed to be, but we ended up having a couple singles come ;)  My cousin Robby and his wife ended up coming to visit for the weekend and they brought Carlos, so Hannah went too.


We all went to Demos' for dinner.  Everyone who went: Bonny (Chad had to stay in GA), Paige and Dallas, Daddy and Momma, Spencer and Audrey, Robby and Kelsey and Hannah and Carlos.


After dinner we walked around downtown.  It was so much fun!  We came across a musician and stayed to watch his show.  He ended up calling Cameron to the front to be his helper.  He was so good and so funny!


He had Cameron play some tricks w/ an orange.  Then he borrowed money from some guy, did some tricks w/ it...


Had Cameron examine this orange for any cuts, put it in a bag and then later the money ended up being inside of the orange!!!  You had to be there for sure, but it was pretty amazing!!


What's a downtown picture w/o Elvis?!

Leah was nice enough to watch all of our kids for us!  She even bathed every last one of them!  She took this picture and shared it w/ us while we were gone, it was so sweet.


Tues, the 7th, we went out to dinner w/ Paige and Dallas.  We went to Jim n Nicks (my 2nd time, and Cameron had never been).  It ended up that Cameron was very upset after tasting the food.  He couldn't believe he had never eaten there before, he said it was the best brisket he had ever eaten.  It really was so good.  We also had a great time hanging out w/ just Paige and Dallas.  They were a lot of fun.


I came home to find Leah asleep on the floor.  I guess she figured sleeping in the hallway was better than sleeping w/ Hannah.

The next day we took the boys to their first pet store.  They had so much fun!!  They loved talking about all the animals after.  *Sidenote, Connor made me hold on to take this picture just so he could put his hood on.  As soon as I finished taking the picture he took the hood off again.  It was pretty cute.  Also, I got these sweatshirts for bog1free at H&M!!  They were also $5 on sale, so I got them for $5 total!  I also got them 4 long sleeve T-shirts ($8 total), 2 button up dress shirts ($7 total), so I got a great deal!


I'm not a cat lover, but if I had been in Utah when we found this cat I would have been seriously tempted to take him home!  This little guy would follow our hands behind the glass w/ his paw, it was so sweet!

No comments: