Sunday, December 11, 2011

November Random Pics

The boys cleaning off the beaters after making cookies.

Oh!  I forgot to mention...right before I went to AZ I got my hair done.  I (w/ some persuasion from my friend/hair stylist Annie) decided to die my hair a little closer to my natural hair color.  So, I'm now a brunette, welcome back!  I'm liking it right now...we'll see how long it lasts.  BTW, I took this picture on my phone to send to my family to show them what it looked like.  I'm kind of making fun of my 2 teenage sisters, you know how teenagers take pictures?  Well, that's me here!

The boys were being really quiet one day while I was cooking dinner, and usually these boys are right at my feet bugging me the whole time. Usually that's not a good thing, you know when they're being too quite, so I checked on them...and this is what I found!  I only wish they would get along like this everyday!



Yep, I got Cade to change Connor's diaper!  haha  Connor wanted nothing to do w/ Cade doing this, I actually did pretty much everything, but it made for a good picture!

Tuesday before Thanksgiving, November 22nd, Cade's preschool class had a Thanksgiving party.  He was so excited when I told him he was going to have a party.  He said, "Yay!  I get to be Buddy again?!"  (He was thinking he was going to have another Halloween Party and dress up as Woody.)  But, instead he got to be a pilgrim and he had a great time.

Breaking the wishbone from the turkey after Thanksgiving.

I found the boys like this one day...

they had their good friend Brooklyn over.  Apparently they were all animals in a cage.

2 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

cute pics! I try to get Hallie to change Knox's diaper, but she won't lol. I just joke with her to see if she will, but she never says yes.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Your hair looks awesome!