Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

We finally got around to decorating the Christmas tree Wed. Nov. 30th.  I usually like to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving, but we were sick for a few days. So here we are...

I was already decorating the tree when the boys woke up from their naps.  When Cade walked down the stairs and saw it he said, "Oh Mommy, that's so pretty. Good job."  After I was down to the last few ornaments, I let the boys put on a few.  They had a good time.




All decorated, just waiting for Daddy to get home to put the angel on top.

We tried to get the boys to help out, but I think they were too scared to be lifted up that high.

Turning on the lights...


They loved it!

2 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Cameron looks thrilled! haha..love the tree!!

Brittany said...

Yeah, he didn't want to put up the angel at all b/c he knew I'd take a picture.