Friday, December 23, 2011

December Activites (Lot's of pictures)

While I was at the mall Friday Dec. 9th I came across my old roomie, Rachelle!!  Good thing she was paying attention to ppl around her and said something when she saw me, I was totally overwhelmed by the boys bad behavior.  We were roomies Summer of 2003.  It was good to catch-up, if only for 2 minutes.

For Family Home Evening the 12th, we went to Thanksgiving Point and saw their Christmas lights and stopped by to visit a couple of Santa's Reindeer and get Ice cream and Steamers.


Cade helping me make Pumpkin Pancakes.

Merry Christmas!  This is what I went for for our Christmas gifts this year.  I made Pumpkin bread, covered it and wrapped it in coffee liners.  I was pleased w/ the results, I'm just grateful for Pinterest and their cute ideas.

Our Ward Party was last Friday, Dec. 16h.  We had lots of Ham, Turkey and yummy sides.  Afterwards we had to sing for Santa to come in.  These were the boys while we were singing and waiting.

Their faces when Santa entered the room. :)

Waiting in line to visit Santa...



Asking if the empty wrapped box was for him...no, it wasn't.

Connor was not very excited to sit in Santa's lap


Cade ran off and wouldn't go near Santa, so I got him a candy cane from Santa.  Afterward, I made him thank Santa, he fist bumped him and told him he wanted a bike for Christmas...we'll see if he follows through ;)

Monday Geoff, Erin and Cora visited for a little bit before leaving for NY for Christmas.  Cade loved helping feed Cora.

Tuesday I met up w/ a couple of friends, Lori and Jamie, and their kids at the mall.  For the first time ever I let the boys ride the train that goes around the mall.  They loved it!  They're all in the blue train.


Emmy and Brenton, 2 of their buddies.


Jumping off after the ride.

After our Neighborhood Party last night.  They had a good time w/ all their friends.

Cade posing for a picture.

No comments: