Friday, December 23, 2011

Cookie Exchange Party

My friend Amy asked me to help host a Cookie exchange party Dec. 3rd.  It was the first time I'd ever heard of such a party.  It turned out to be a lot of fun!  We all voted for the best cookies, along w/ other categories.  The winners all got a gift bag filled w/ goodies to use in the kitchen.


Everyone brought 2 dozen cookies, 1 dozen to put out and 1 dozen for everyone to split and take home.

Amy had these darling glass milk jugs and striped paper straws...they were a huge hit!


I made this...total cost...$1!

Some of the girls...we had a big turn out! 

Amy also got these boxes so everyone could fill them up w/ cookies and take them home.  It was so much fun!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Cute party!!!! It looks like ya'll had a lot of fun! I love the decorations btw.