Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cade's 1st Day of Preschool!!

We decided to put Cade into preschool this year.  I chose to put him in the Legacy Center Preschool, 2 days a week for 2 hrs/day.  It's the cheapest I could find and they have a good enough curriculum, but I feel like for a 3 year old it's most important to gain social skills.  His 1st day of school was Tuesday, Sep. 6th. He couldn't wait to start.  He's loving it so far!

Getting ready to walk out the door to head to Preschool!! He was so excited!

Walking down the hall to his classroom. He was pointing at the girls doing gymnastics and asking what it was.  The boys love watching the gymnasts.  They always want to go in there too.



Getting ready to go into the classroom. Isn't he so sweet and little?

Putting his arm around his little brother.  Connor thought for sure he was going to get to stay too.

Teaching Cade how to hang his little backpack up.

Ok, here's the story...That morning I told Cade to put his backpack on, so next thing I know Connor runs downstairs and comes back w/ his backpack, all ready to go. Sadly, he wasn't happy when I made him leave w/ me instead of stay w/ Cade.

Choosing his seat.

Finding out I was leaving...he wasn't happy when I said bye. He started crying. But, by the time I walked out of the door he had forgotten all about me and was playing, not even looking at me anymore.

Connor and I went to Costco and the Library. We had a good time together :)

After preschool we went back to the Library. Cade said he had fun and said, "I was a good boy." :)  He also told me he was scared, he thought I wasn't coming back :(  He's fine now though!  He knows I'll always be back to get him.

Showing off his cute little "my size" backpack. He was so excited to use it!!

No comments: