Monday, April 11, 2011

Pizza & Hoops House Party!

I hosted a  Digiorno Pizza & Hoops House Party Saturday, March 19th!  If you don't know what that is, which I didn't, you sign up to host a party, the House Party groups go through all the applications and choose who will be the finalists and I was chosen.  I was one of the first to sign back into the website after being chosen, so I became an official host!  They tell you what day they want you to host the party, that way everyone across the country throws the party the same day. 

Welcome!


The week prior to the party they sent out a box full of free goodies!


They sent everyone who attended $4.00 coupons for Digiorno pizza, and blow up noise makers.  They sent me a pizza cutter, spatula, heating pad, an oven timer, a door basketball hoop and basketball, little Digiorno plates, and wet wipes.

We had everyone bring appetizers and desserts and Cameron made punch. 

They sent me a bunch of free coupons for Digiorno pizza packs.  Pizza with cookies, hot wings and bread sticks.


Annie and her husband left before I was able to take a group picture.


Everyone else who attended left from right: Kychelle, Gabe, Cameron, Grant, Amy, Jamie, and Aaron.  Our friends Lori, Annie and Regan also came, but they're not pictured.  The guys watched March Madness basketball while us girls sat at the table and chatted all night.  We had a great time!

The next morning the boys woke up and found our empty sprite bottles and decided they wanted some :)

No comments: