Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Totally '80's!!!

My friend, Annie's, husband asked me to "help" plan her birthday party for this past Friday, April 8th.  She decided she would love to have an '80's themed party that included old school games, dancing and fun!  I had a lot of fun studying up on decorations and styles from the '80's.  I had a lot of help from the movie 13 Going on 30! :)

Annie is so cute!  She had a photo center set up so we could all take "yearbook" photos!  Aren't we just so dang cute? ;)



Horrible picture, but welcome to a blast from the past!!

Yes, that's right, slap bracelets!!







Yearbook photo center.

We had everyone bring appetizers, yum!

Yeah, that would be Regan, Annie's hubby!  The sad thing is, that's his normal daily wear. 


The birthday girl taking yearbook photos.

Yes, that's right, we played pin the tail on the donkey!  Everyone was in charge of a game, this was mine.

The one thing Regan made sure to be in charge of was the birthday cake.  He made it all on his own.  It was a yummy ice cream cake!

All the gals L-R: Jamie, Amy, Kristie, Lori, Annie, Jen, and me!

All the guys: Grant, Paul , Steve, Regan, Cameron, and Aaron.

Dang! I wish we could dress like this everyday!  Although, my hair was killing my by the end of the night!

Me and the birthday girl.  Happy Birthday Annie!!!  I had a ton of fun!

1 comment:

Chinoville said...

How fun!!! How did I not know about this??? Were we not invited?? :(