Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cute little King and Shepherd

Sunday, the 12th, we were invited to a friends house to be a part of a little nativity program. Connor was asked to be a Shepherd and Cade, one of the 3 Kings. I know they have almost the same costume, but I worked w/ what I had :)

Have you ever seen a Shepherd w/ a pacifier? Well, now ya have!


This was probably the only time Cade stood with the other kids during the program, and I think this picture was taken before he was supposed to go out. He kind of did his own thing.

Connor on the other hand wanted nothing to do w/ standing with the other kids at all!

I ended up having to sit up there w/ them.

Enjoying refreshments afterwards.


Even though my boys weren't that great during the program, we had a lot of fun! It was so cute and I was very grateful that we got to participate.