Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Decorating...I love it!

We decorated for Christmas the Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving. I couldn't wait to decorate! I have been wanting to since before Thanksgiving, but I figured since I was hosting Thanksgiving I should probably wait at least until the day after. But, Friday came and went, and I was just too tired to decorate. Cade loved "helping" decorate the tree!

And, like always, I left the Angel for Cameron to put on top of the tree.

Our finished tree!

With no flash. I love the way it looks w/ the lights turned out and all the glitter sparkling from the Christmas lights.

The boys enjoying a snack in front of the tree and fire.

They have done amazingly very well w/ not getting into the tree, at least not too much.

The stockings were hung by the chimney w/ care... (I hope to make some homemade sometime.)

A student of mine (from when I taught) made these letters for me!

The entry way table. My mother-in-law has given me most of my decorations!

The entry way. I just got this rug a couple of days ago, I was so excited b/c it had all my colors in it! And, it was marked down 20% off.



My nativity scenes. Don't ya'll just love the feeling of your homes w/ Christmas decorations!? I just feel like it's so much more homey, I love it!

3 comments:

Janel said...

Yes, I definitely love how cozy it makes the house. I always feel like my house is so empty after I take the decor down.

Your decorations look beautiful! Love the pictures!

Brittany Crane said...

Wow do you want to come decorate my house? You have done a beautiful job everything looks great! We should try to get together when I am in Utah. It would be fun to have Hallie play with Cade and Conner.

Chinoville said...

20 years!! Ha! Ha! So funny!! I know we're old!

I love all of your decorations! Your tree is beautiful!!