Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve & More...

We have the tradition, like most everyone does, to open our Christmas PJs on Christmas Eve! This year it was just us, but it was still a lot of fun. It really got Cade excited for more presents. He kept asking, "More Pwesents?" This is what the tree looked like w/ our pjs underneath. The boxes in the back are just decorative.

I got the Black Friday deals on pjs and house shoes for the boys, great deals!


Cam's not big into actual pajamas, so I always get him a nice pair of basketball shorts and this year a matching shirt.

Cade knew exactly what to do!

Cade trying to "help" Connor.


Connor in his Cars get up and Cade in Mickey Mouse! I could not get them to pose together, this was the best I could get.



Cameron picked my cute pj bottoms out from Downeast Basics! He did a great job, love them!

We should've been wearing our pjs too, but oh well. This is our family picture in front of our fireplace.

The day before Cameron got off work early so we decided to go to Cabala's and walk around. The boys love seeing all the stuffed animals and fish.

I thought Connor looked so funny, but oh so cute ;)

A few days before that we looked out on our deck and there was a huge cat sitting there. The boys sat and stared at the thing for the longest time. The cat had to've been from a family with kids b/c it was not faced one bit when the boys kept banging on the glass. (Oh be looking for more, I have lots more to post. It's just taking me a while b/c my external hardrive stopped working in the middle of this post.)

2 comments:

Janel said...

Looks like you had a nice Christmas eve with your little family. Good job cam on the pjs. I should do the samething for Derek, because he hates pjamas as well. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever. Keep posting! love ya

Lindsey said...

Good family picture. I don't think I want to know what your pajamas looked like. I doubt they were even appropriate to post!