Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Little Upadate...

I have so much to blog about. I have all of last month and this month. After my birthday my family visited me for Dallas's graduation then I went to girls camp and now I'm here in TN visiting the fam for Dallas and my cousin, Robby's, weddings. I feel like I have been on the GO like crazy! I will be doing a lot of catching up when I get home, I'm here until the 24th though. Anyways, I was finally catching up on friend's blogs when I decided I should do a little post of what I was up to. My Daddy is in the hospital right now w/ Kidney stones so I am "teen" sitting and have a little extra time on my hands. Daddy has had a horrible kidney stone for over 5 weeks now and finally couldn't take the pain anymore so he took himself to the emergency room finally today. They said the stone was something like 1cm and so way too big to pass. They are still waiting to figure out what is going to happen w/ it all. Anyways, just thought I'd do a little update. Oh, and I am loving my visit here, just sad Cameron couldn't come w/ me and the boys :(

3 comments:

Carly said...

Oh man, feel for your dad. I passed Kidney stones on my mission! HORRIBLE. Good luck to him. Have fun on your trip! There's nothing like being home!

Katie said...

I hope your dad feels better!! I'm pumped about seeing you this weekend! I've already recruited Derrick and Adam!

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

I'm glad you are having so much fun but sad for your dad. My dad just went through a thing with kidney stones too! No fun, hope it passes quickly for him.