Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Family's Visit Part I

My family finally arrived to Salt Lake City Thursday, July 15th, after their looong drive from TN!!! My mom wanted to meet up in SLC first because my cousin, Carlos, and brother, LeGrand, had to leave on a shuttle to Rexburg, ID that evening. So, she wanted them to see the sights of downtown before they left. This was me, the boys and Momma on top of the Conference center overlooking the Salt Lake Temple.

Leah and Hannah.

LeGrand and Hunter (I don't know why Carlos wasn't in the picture).

Hunter and Hannah gave the boys a bath the next night. I guess it takes 2 to bathe my boys!

They took over my camera. Isn't this a great picture?!

Saturday we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point, I'm a member so everyone got 1/2 off!! This dinosaur was so big I couldn't fit it all in the picture!

Me my Boys!!!

Connor is so dang cute!!! I tried to get Cade to get in the picture, but he wanted to watch from the safety of the stroller.


Monday, the 19th, for Momma's birthday we all went to Good Things Utah. Momma loves the show, she says that she's the one that got me hooked to the show...who knows? This was my 4th visit, 3rd visit this Summer!!

That evening we celebrated Momma's 49th birthday w/ her best friend growing up, Kathy and her family. I don't know why I didn't get a picture of them. We made a southern meal consisting of pulled pork and several yummy sides. I made strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Singing Happy Birthday!! (They were trick candles hahaha)

The birthday banner the kids made for Momma. I took it off a week later and it peeled my paint off the wall!!!! Oh well...it can be fixed I guess ;)

Cade wearing Gammy and Mommy's jewelery, his Daddy was so proud.

Connor sat himself in this swing, along w/ the blanket and Cade's sippy cup (he's such a stinker)! I couldn't believe it!

Daddy finally arrived Wednesday night, the 21st. He didn't get to come out w/ everyone else because he had to work. The boys helped Gampa flatten the air mattress the next morning so we could get ready to go to Rexburg for Dallas's graduation.

No comments: