Thursday, August 26, 2010

Visit To Rexburg & Dallas's Graduation

We left Thursday, the 22nd, for Rexburg. On the way I guess the sun was in Cade's eyes so Leah came up w/ the brilliant idea to use the visor from the stroller to cover Cade up ;)

We first met up at a very shallow lake by the sand dunes. Connor loved it!

Friday was the graduation. I love how BYU-Idaho does their commemoration. After everyone walks in they have the students turn around and clap for their professors to show their gratitude. The speaker was President Hinckley's son, Elder Hinckley.

Us after the commemoration.
Dallas walking up to receive his diploma for BA in Business Administration.

He did it!!! I was so proud of him!

Everyone who attended. The very left was Dallas's long time roommate, Mike, and his wife. Then all of us, including my cousin's, Carlos and Robby and his soon to be wife, Kelsey.

My family! We were all so proud of him. Congrats Dallas!

No comments: