Thursday, August 26, 2010

Leah's Visit July 7th - 14th

Wednesday, July 7th, I finally got Connor a car seat!! After almost a month of him being of legal age to face front, he finally made the transition. I was excited because I found this car seat off of KSL.com for $30, but I got it for only $20!! Anyways, he loves sitting forward, just like his big brother, Cade.

So, my little sister, Leah, got to come a week earlier than the rest of my family. She flew out all by her self and got here on the evening of July 7th. She didn't get to see the boys that night because they were already in bed but, the next morning the boys were very excited to see her. She took them out on our deck and took a few cute pics of them in their little car.


Later that day we went to the park. Look at Connor's face! haha

Leah was quite the little monkey! As you can see a storm was rolling in so our visit to the park was cut short.

That evening we went to Arctic Circle before watching Cameron's softball game. They give out free ice cream cones, so Cade got to enjoy his 1st ever ice cream cone. He loved it!

Sadly their game was forfeited because the other team didn't show. But, Leah entertained everyone w/ giving me a makeover.

The next day, Friday, we went over to my sister-in-laws house to visit. Leah loves her and he kids, and they love her. So, we went over to play in the water, the kids had a great time. Leah took turns taking the boys down the slip and slide. Look at their faces, so funny!

Cutie!

Connor, Leah, Ellie, Mason, Cade, Lisa and the newest little one, Cassidy.

Monday we were invited to go to the Splash Pad in Alpine with a friend from my ward. The boys were surprisingly very brave and loved it all.



Wednesday I was able to take Leah and Cade to Cawabunga Bay, a water park near by. I was excited because I had a coupon for moms to get in free w/ a purchase of another ticket, so I got in free! My friend Nikki was nice enough to watch Connor so we could better enjoy ourselves. Cade ended up being scared of everything after a while though.

Cade and I

This is all Cade wanted to do after a while.

Cade did not want to take this picture at all! But, we made him anyways.

He wanted this car.

So did Leah.

Leah thought this was the coolest toilet! It was a mini one, just for kids, only in Utah right?

3 comments:

Olga Marquez said...

How fun!

Your boys are super cute!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Cutepics, they have those mini toilets at Kohls here in TN.

Janel said...

I am so glad you've gotten to spend so much time with your family. You look so cute and stylish. Your boys are getting so big. I can't wait to see you next week. Love ya!