Monday, August 31, 2009

This Past Week.

These are my little Children's Place models! I thought they looked so adorable yesterday for church. Thanks to Momma, Amy Greene and Bonny my children are two very nicely dressed boys on Sundays :) Thanks ya'll. This was after lunch and naps so they looked a little rugged, but at least I got the picture, and amazingly they were both smiling and looking at me! Crazy! (This was also the only picture I got with Cade being nice to Connor or not climbing up the chair, he's a wild child!)

Saturday night I had Cameron give Cade a bath and I walked in on this haha. Cade was having a good ol' time in the bathtub with his new float. He drags this everywhere with him through the house!

Me with my baby!

I made my first Chicken Alfredo Pizza Friday night! It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I joined this website, for free, that makes a dinner calendar for me, or I can make it myself, and then comes up with the grocery list for each week. This was one of the recipes they provided. http://www.simplifysupper.com/ I've used it for almost a week now, I'm really liking it so far.

Dallas came to visit us Tuesday - Saturday. We had a great time with him here. I think he probably took Cade to the pool with him everyday he was here. He was so helpful with the boys. He even watched Cade one morning for me while I slept in, I actually didn't even know they were awake.

Dallas with my boys. I couldn't get them all to look at me at the same time. At least this picture they're looking in the same direction, at the t.v. haha.
I also gave Cade a haircut, the 1st time I did it all on my own. I think it turned out alright, Cade on the other hand, I don't know if he really liked it. ;) No, he actually wasn't crying like this the whole time, I was finished and I think I took the clippers or something from him so he was mad.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Well you are so lucky to have so much family coming to visit!! I am loving your new haircut by the way. You look really good! I am going to try that website for sure, it sounds like just the thing I need.

Miss you!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

That's a cute picture of you. l love the pic of the boys in the chair what a good picture! Picture frame material for sure. I love seeing the boys in clothes that used to be Owen's so fun.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Cute pictures of the boys! Wonderful that you're having so many family members coming over!