Thursday, August 13, 2009

2 Months Old!

Look at my little fatty! He is such a sweet baby. He is now 2 months old, as of the 10th. I'll have an update of his growth later next week. I was supposed to take him in for his 2 month check up yesterday but had to re-schedule for Monday. I know he has gained quite a few lbs though!

Another picture capturing "brotherly love." This isn't usually how Cade treats Connor, but I thought it was so sweet how Cade was trying to share his pacifier w/ Connor. Normally Cade is trying to steal Connor's pacifier instead!

4 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

awww, they probably will turn out like their bath time haha!!!

Lindsey said...

He is getting chunky but he sure is cute! I can't wait to see him!!

Gennaveeve said...

Such cute boys!

Brittany Crane said...

I love that picture of Cade sharing with Connor defiantly scrapbook worthy!!

I can't believe Connor is already two months old. I swear other people's kids grow up even faster than your own. :) He's a cutie!!

Such a bummer about your house. Hopefully a better one will come along soon. Good luck house hunting!