Thursday, August 20, 2009

4 Years!!!

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! You are such a wonderful husband, father, provider and best friend. I can't believe how time flies. Each year I spend with you goes by so fast, and it just keeps getting better and better. You really have helped me in all I have accomplished, one example is this last pregnancy. You were the one who calmed me down, took me off of "suicide watch" as you called it, and really helped me build up the faith I needed to get through the pregnancy and know that everything would be ok. Thank you for being such a great example to me in all you do. The boys love you so much, especially Cade. I love when you come home each day, not just for me to see you :), but to see how Cade's face lights up when you walk through the door. He loves his daddy so much, and it's really not hard to know why. I'm sure Connor will be just the same way as he gets older, especially as he learns the routine of when Daddy comes home, straight to the bedroom to wrestle around w/ your boys! I am so looking forward to the next few years as our boys grow and as we grow older together. I love you so much, thanks for being so wonderful, thanks for being you! Happy Anniversary Cameron, I love you!

3 comments:

Gennaveeve said...

Aww! And you said I was sappy! =)
Happy Anniversary you guys! You are both wonderful people!!!!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Happy Anniversary!

One Happy Family said...

So sweet Brittany! I'm glad you have an amazing husband to love and care for you & your family. It makes all the difference in the world having your best friend by your side.