Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the love of my life!!!

Boy does Cade love his Daddy!!! He looks forward to Cameron coming home from work everyday. If he doesn't pick him up as soon as he walks in the door Cade gets very upset! He expects his daddy to take him to our bedroom and wrestle around with him on our bed. He looooves his daddy. I'm sure Connor will feel the same way as he gets older.

I feel really bad because the past couple of years Cameron has not had a very great Father's Day due to me having a baby right before. This year ended up being a lot better than last year because I had a week after having Connor, with Cade I only had a few days to prepare. Next year will be a lot better Cameron, I promise (that is if you don't get me pregnant again :).

I did get to make Cameron breakfast in bed this year. This is a recipe I found off of a cooking blog, Blueberry french toast. It was pretty good, you just can't eat too much of it b/c it's so sweet. It's filled with blueberries and cream cheese. The boys also gave him gifts :) and a card. We then spent the evening with Cameron's family. It was a good day, at least I thought.

Happy Father's Day Cameron. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband, friend, and most importantly (on this day) Daddy!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Gennaveeve said...

So how long is Cameron sleeping on the couch this time? ;)

Dana Scarbrough said...

LOL yeah let's hope there's not a third angel next Father's Day!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Yeah Cameron, keep it in your pants ;)