Thursday, June 25, 2009

Growing up so fast...

Cade started walking a week before his 1st birthday. (I have a video of him walking that I'm going to add later) He is getting better and better each day. He first started out walking like Frankenstein, you know, arms up in the air and really stiff, it was adorable. He then started lifting his knees up really high, now he's starting to walk more normal. Which, is still cute, but I loved the arms up in the air! He's growing up so fast!Here he is a week ago, he was very proud of himself.

Cade is now able to sit facing the front in a regular car seat. My sister in law, Stacie, gave us this one, thanks!!! I was in the hospital the first day he rode in his new car seat, but Cameron said Cade didn't act like he noticed a difference. He was always good in his carrier before. This is the first time I got to see him in his new seat. He mainly stared out of the window the whole time. Oh, this is also the first time I rode with both boys in the car!

Yesterday I dropped a frozen french fry on the ground and I thought it'd be funny to give to Cade and see what he does with it (I know I'm a horrible mom, giving my kid food from off the ground). This was his reaction.

And, this is what he decided to do with it. There was nothing left of the fry by the time he was done with it! haha He doesn't want to eat the food I try to feed him for meals, but a frozen fry he he no problem with! haha

Cade is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Janel said...

I can't believe Cade is walking. Just wait, he will be running before you know it, and then he'll keep you really busy! He's a cute cute kid. I love all the new pictures of connor I am trying to decide who he looks like. Is your Momma there yet?

Chad & Bonny Day said...

He is so cute! He got a haircut didn't he? I can't wait to see the video!!