Thursday, June 25, 2009

Connor's First Bath

Monday I was finally able to give Connor his first bath! Because he came 2 weeks and 3 days early I hadn't gotten the chance to buy him a bath yet. But, a lot of people give this baby's baths in the sink right? This is Connor when I first put him in the water.

He decided he did like it! He was so good, he was so calm and relaxed. I guess you can't really tell from his face though. :)

Daddy warming Connor after his bath.

Mommy putting lotion on Connor and getting him dressed for bed.

All bundled up ready to go to bed.

6 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Aw, so cute! I want to come see you guys, but we've all been sick. It'll have to wait until we're all better. Hopefully soon!

Lindsey said...

What a cute little guy!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

He looks so sweet and relaxed. I want to be there so bad I can't stand it!!

One Happy Family said...

Congratulations Brit! It sounds like it was a great delivery, minus the mystery potty trips beforehand. :) Reading your blog reminds me of my own experience when I became mommy of two little boys. It's emotional (thinking back to how small they both were). You are greatly blessed. I wish you all the best. You will have your hands full, but definitely worth the every ounce of energy.

J & J said...

ok you guys. he is soooooo cute. way to go longs! can't wait to meet him!

Dani said...

You sure make attractive babies!!!!!!!!!!!