Friday, May 20, 2011

I Love to See the Temple...

Last month Cade had a lesson in Nursery about temples.  He came home w/ a pass along card w/ a picture of the temple, and was very excited about what he had learned.  The next day the boys and I were driving past a church w/ a steeple, which is a very common thing in in Utah, but it was so fun to see him actually notice it.  He pointed to it and said, "Temple!"  I corrected him and said, "Oh yeah, it does look like a temple huh?  It's actually a church though."  He then said, "NO! Temple!"  So I just let him believe it.  I told Cameron the story and he thought it'd be fun to go visit the temple grounds for Family Home Evening that night.  I was so excited!  And, I knew the boys would be too.

Cade stood in aw when we first walked up. (We decided to go to the Draper temple.)


All of a sudden the boys broke out in a run, they were so excited.

We of course had to sing, I Love to See the Temple.

Gazing up at Angel Moroni.

"Wuzza?"


Walking back to the car.

1 comment:

Janel said...

Isn't it so neat when they start "getting" things a little more. Utah is a good place to be when you want to go see a temple. So many to choose from.