Friday, May 20, 2011

Easter Outfits

This year I was not very successful at getting good pictures of the boys.  I rushed before church to get a few shots, and planned on taking more, of them and a few family shots, when we went to Dave and Lisa's house (Cam's brother and wife) for Easter dinner.  But, on the way to their house Cade threw up all over himself and the car.  We ended up having to turn around and go back home.  I was so dissapointed, we had been looking forward to going there since it was planned.  So we sat at home taking care of Cade and ate hot pockets and rolls (I was in charge of bringing the rolls) instead of the yummy ham dinner we intended on having.  Anyways, these are what I have of the boys (I'm still so sad we didn't get out family pictures!)...



The only shot I got of the 2 together :(


Love this one!




So handsome!

He has such a mischievous face.

I tried to get a few pictures after church, but w/ no success...

2 comments:

Janel said...

That is a bummer you didn't get a family picture. But these pictures of your boys are stinking adorable. Their getting so big!

Amy Piller said...

They are so stinking cute!