Friday, May 20, 2011

More of April...

The boys first marshmallow roasting.  Our friends, the Coonradts, invited us for dinner, and for dessert we made s'mores! Yum!

Cameron left April 18-20th.  And, during that time his dad came to visit!  The boys loved every minute they had w/ Papa.  He even took them on rides on his suitcase.

The loved it!

And even read them stories before bedtime.  They love their papa!

The 20th we took another trip to Kangaroo Zoo with our friends, Lindsey and Gabe.  The boys are getting braver each time we go.


April 23rd I got to participate in a neighborhood garage sale.  I had a lot of fun spending time w/ friends and earning/spending money.  This was everything I brought to sale.  I sold the PlayStation, Nintendo Game Cube, chair cushions and a few random items.  We're hopefully planning on doing this again sometime in the Summer!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Well let's see. I ended up spending about $40 of what I had earned, and took home, I think, about $18 + $10 Khol's cash :) I bought Cameron a grill for $30 and the rest on a few items for myself and baby Kayleen. Oh also a couple of bucks for the help of the cost of advertising the garage sale.