Friday, May 7, 2010

More Decorating...

After about 7 months of living in our house I finally finished decorating my mantle and entry way table!!! I've been buying some things here and there for the past while and was really pushed to finish when I decided to put together a potluck luncheon at my house for some ladies and their kids last week. I wanted to have it done, I thought that was a good enough excuse. My living room colors are orange, green and a pinkish red (I'm not sure what the color is called). I don't know if you really care where I got any of the stuff, but I will tell you anyways.
I got most of these items at Ross and TJ Maxx. And, I got the clock at Seagull Book and the little colored candles at Smith's Marketplace.

I still need to find a picture to put in the frame. Actually the frame was just $1 b/c there are some missing tiles, but it's hidden well behind the green mug ;)

Most of the items on the table I already had. Actually, the two taller candles I originally got from Smith's Marketplace for the mantle, but I switched them when they didn't go w/ the other items I got. The mirror (which I have cleaned since then) I have had for a few years, the glass vase, from Pottery Barn, was given to me when I got married, and the limes and balls were left over from decorating my kitchen. Momma gave me the bowl for Christmas and I filled it w/ a bag of stuff from TJ Maxx (I don't know what it's called) and finally the smaller candle is from TJ Maxx as well.

7 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

It all looks so cute! I love the clock! You did a great job.

Carly said...

Wow! So impressed. I love the colors--I could never come up with that! Looks so cute!

Lindsey said...

looks good. I really like that clock:)

My Everythings said...

So pretty. I like the colors.

Angela said...

Hi this is Cameron's Sammamish neighbor from across the street Angela. I was friends with Stacie and my younger brothers played with the Long boys. I love reading your blog. Your decorations are adorable. You have sure made your house wonderful--keep up the good work.

Gennaveeve said...

Super cute! I need to come see you soon!

Susan said...

So cute! You did a great job:) Love the pictures of the boys.