Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Only One More Month!!

I just can't believe my baby's birthdays are in one month!! Cade will be 2 on the 9th and Connor 1 on the 10th! Time just flies by so fast! Here are some random pictures from the past month.



This was actually on Mother's Day. I'm just so upset that I didn't get a picture of the boys together, Cade was dressed in a suit...they looked so handsome.

Cameron's softball season has started. We finally got to go to a game last Thursday because it was early enough where the boys wouldn't be up too late past their bed time.

Cade loved the whole experience. He made friends w/ strangers, played with a softball and loved watching his daddy hit the ball. I can't even begin to tell you how many times he said "ball" he had a blast.


We love to go on walks around our neighborhood when the weather is good enough. Last Monday, I think it was, we went on a walk and realized Connor wasn't making any noise. We looked at him and he had fallen fast asleep! I just couldn't believe it, he hardly ever falls asleep without putting up a fight, unless he's in bed!

Cade, for some reason, loves to sit on Connor. Connor likes it ok for a few seconds, then he gets extremely mad...I step in and help when Cade doesn't get the hint to get off.

Cade has seriously had a huge shoe fetish lately. He loves to wear mine and Cameron's shoes. He will go into my closet and try on several pairs of shoes and walk around in them.

Cade watching tv in our window seal.

Connor is loving sitting on his knees lately. Actually when this picture was taken, he hadn't figured out how to get out of that position, so he would scream at me until I helped. Luckily now he can get out of his kneeling position on his own. But, I just love seeing him kneeling on his chubby little legs, he is so cute!

Cade trying to be like Daddy. I actually bought him a cheap, plastic set of his own golf clubs at WalMart b/c of this day. Shh...don't tell him though, it's for his b-day ;)

Playing out on the deck, sharing Connor's finger foods.

Cade's goofy face.

2 comments:

huang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
huang said...

the baby very lovely~


custom usb