Monday, July 20, 2009

A Visit to the Zoo

Wednesday, July 8th, Gammy, Aunt Leah, Me, Connor and Cade went to the zoo with Aunt Lisa and cousins, Mason and Ellie. We had a great time. Here Cade is eating his snacks and watching the camels. Cade and Connor were wondeful! Cade was happy just as long as he was in the stroller, he loves that thing!

What's up with this camel's hump?!

This peacock was walking around everywhere. I was eating my lunch and looked away for one second and turned back around to this peacock's face right up to me trying to take my food, it freaked me out! haha


Leah said she took this picture because it looks like the penguins are making a heart.



We sat and watched these elephants eat for a while.

The kids played with this floating ball for a while before Mason and Ellie went home. Cade lost his hat here!! ugh

Aunt Leah and Cade hatching from an egg.

One of the gators got loose!!! I saved my baby though, don't worry :)

Aunt Leah, Gammy and the boys saying goodbye to the zoo. We had a great time.

No comments: