Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good Things Utah!!!

This year I started watching Good Things Utah faithfully every morning at 10:00 am. I love it!! I have been wanting to sit in the audience for a while now. I thought that with Momma being here it would be a great opportunity to do so! So I went on their website and we were given tickets to attend for Friday, July 10th. Leah babysat so we could go, thank you Leah!!! We had a great time. Although, only 1 out of the 4 hosts were actually there, Angie, who is one of my favorites so it was alright. They also had 2 guest hosts to sit in. I'll have to look up their names later, but they are on ABC4. The guy is Tim Shoemaker from Homes Today and the 2nd lady is Barbara Smith from ABC4 news.

I love this lady!! And she's just as friendly and outgoing in person as she is on the show! The 1st picture is of us getting to meet the hosts after the show. Angie asked how we knew each other, if momma was my sister or friend? I said, "she's my mom" and they all freaked out! Momma told them she even had 10 kids and so I told them I just had my 2nd and the guy said, "what? I thought you were 16!" haha So anyways, there's a funny story. Oh, and they even showed me and said my name on the show to announce my birthday, I was one of the "birthday babies." I can't wait to be in the audience again, it was fun.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I wanna see. Did you record it?

Merideth Sullivan said...

Haha, I just watched that show for the first time today!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

That lady in the middle looks so fake! I love how u have your utah hair going Britt. I bet that was so fun to go to!!

Janel said...

I just got done getting caught up on your blog. It looks like you had tons of fun with your mom and leah. Your mom does look young and she looks great. I get to see you soon, this weekend. I want to come visit you at your house. We will have to talk details later. Your growing family is so cute. Love ya!