Monday, April 13, 2009

Just Because...

My last post I talked about how I was really frustrated w/ my plans being canceled because of my dead battery and no one around to help. I kind of got frustrated with Cameron because I didn't think he was being understanding enough I guess. He wanted me to search the whole house and I told him I didn't want to because I'm sure I would notice jumper cables hanging around the house. So he said he didn't feel too bad if I didn't want to search for them. Anyways, I wasn't very happy after that either. But anyways...Cade and I like to stand at the window sometimes when we know Daddy is coming home and wait for him. So, we were standing at the window and all of a sudden we see him walking up to the apartment and he was carrying a bouquet of flowers!! So I ran to the door and he handed them to me! I asked what they were for, and he said "Just because!" Just because!!! I've always wanted just because flowers! That brightened my day for sure. Isn't that sweet? I love Cameron. Thanks for brightening my day Cam.

Here they are before and after I put them in a vase.


I also made a yummy brinner (breakfast for dinner) that night consisting of stuffed french toast topped w/ mixed berries and whip cream, well Cameron didn't want whip cream so mine has it on it in the bottom picture. I also cut up fresh fruit of cantelope, apples and bananas for the side and sausage. It was such a yummy brinner! It also cheered me up! :) If you want the recipe it is on this website from a show I try to watch every day: http://www.abc4.com/content/about_4/gtu/recipes/story/Johnson-Mills-Stuffed-French-Toast/9znMiCf70Eiy45MAWymO2g.cspx. If you try it out then let me know what you think, I thought it was wonderful!

Camerons plate top, My plate bottom

Oh and p.s. that night we went and hung out w/ some friends and played rock band. Recently Cade has come to love music even more than he did before. He has started dancing!! haha So we were playing and we looked down on the ground where Cade was and he had found a rattle and he was was dancing and playing his rattle to the beat of the music! haha It was so cute!

2 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

So sweet!! I love just because flowers!! that dinner looks amazing!! I will have to make that soon for sure! I want to see Cade dance! Video please!!! Oh and Pics of easter PLEASE!!!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Just because flowers are awesome! We're definately going to make some of that "brinner" after the move. "Mama said they'll be days like this, they'll be days like this Mama said." That's what I would tell myself after lost jumper cables anyways lol.