Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter yesterday. We decided to go to church with Cameron's family at 1:00 pm, instead of our own at 9:30 am. So, we were able to take our time in the morning getting ready and enjoy Easter morning. Cade woke up at like 7:40 or something, so I got up with him so Cameron could sleep in. He usually lets me sleep in on Saturdays, so it was his turn! Here are pictures from our big day. There are a lot, so enjoy!

Here is Cade waiting for Daddy to wake up in the morning.

Finally, after giving a bath to Cade and Cameron waking up, the boys finally got their Easter baskets.

Cade's basket (I decided to get them collapsible baskets this year, easier to store.)

Cameron's basket.

Cade playing with all of his goodies from the Easter Bunny. Cameron woke up right after I gave Cade a bath and I didn't want to wait any longer for them to open their baskets, so that's why Cade is just in his diaper :)

Cameron going through all his goodies, there was lots of candy at the bottom too.
Cade all dressed and ready for Easter Sunday. Don't you just love his Easter outfit, I thought it was so cute! This is what he looks like a lot lately, crawling with his tongue sticking out. I call him my little puppy.
After church my sister-in-law, Erin, took pictures of us outside at the Long's house. Here is one of the family pictures she took of us. It is so hard to get Cade to look at the camera, and even harder to get him to smile at it.

Here are some of my attempts to be a photographer :) Cade was very patient while I tried to figure out my camera. But, as you can see I could hardly get him to look right at the camera.





Cade's face looks so funny in this picture.

Cade with his cousins, Mason and Ellie at Papa and Grandma Long's house. This was the best picture I could get of everyone at least somewhat looking at the camera.

9 comments:

Carly said...

Love the hat! Those are some adorable Easter pictures. Glad you guys had a nice Easter. Did the Easter bunny bring you a basket too? (Cameron...???)

That breakfast looks soooooo good and very colorful! It's all about presentation!! I am so glad you linked the recipe. I will definitely have to give it a try!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

He Looks adorable and you did a great job taking pictures!! Soo cute!!

Janel said...

I am so impressed you got Easter pictures. We have 9:00 church and by the time we got home from church it was time for naps (for all of us:). I love love Cades hat. Where did you find it? I am so happy you got "just because flowers" nice Cameron.

Janel said...

p.s. I like your new blog look:)

Lindsey said...

Great family pictures. I don't think we have had one since Christmas time and that one was just the pictures with the ginger bread houses.

Unknown said...

Cade has so much hair...well compared to my kids. Love the pictures.

One Happy Family said...

Are you working with Photoshop? You'll have to share how you edited those pictures. You look great by the way- and Cade is pretty darn cute!

Brook and Jason :) said...

Cade's Easter outfit is the cutest! I always knew you would be a fashonable mom! I LOVE that family pic at the top of your blog too! Cute, cute, cute! Miss you! Hope things are going well!

j e s s i e said...

Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!

-Jessie